To win, answer 8 or more questions correctly. And what do you win?
To reset the quiz click the Reload button.
1. Who performed in the most movies that were filmed in
2. What is the most used specific location in Wyoming?
Jackson Hole airport
National Park's Cattleman's Bridge
Faithful Inn The Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo
3. The busiest production year in WY film history was
4. Glen Strange, the Longbranch's bartender on "Gunsmoke," was in
which WY film?
of Wyoming" "Wyoming"
"Down the Wyoming
Trail" "Wyoming Outlaws"
5. Clyde, the orangutan in Any Which Way You Can, real name
6. What villain's name was used in 2 WY films (Shane and
Any Which Way You Can)?
7. Louis Bert Lindley, Jr. had a home in Pinedale after making a
film there (The Legend of Earl Durand). Who was he?
Buchanan Andy Devine
8. Dewey Martin in The Big Sky played
9. Who played an Indian in a WY film (The Wild
Charisse June Lockhart
10. Who was in Shane and Jubal?
Dierkes Basil Ruysdael